Friday, September 23, 2011

Missed You So Much


Hiking with friends is good for the soul.
I'm BACK. It is the first day of fall and I have been healin'  and dancin' and smilin' and gettin' down. Care to join? Anywho, there's this thing going around the internet...called the A to Z's of Me...and I've never really been a big trend follower, but this looks fun. So here we go.
A. Age: 15 (I know, I'm just a baby)
B. Bed size: Full.
C. Chore that you hate: Unloading and loading this dishwasher. Dislike dislike dislike   
D. Dogs: Love dogs, my puppy is snuggled up with my feet right now
E. Essential start to your day: Hot shower, I'm a zombie without it
F. Favorite color: Turquoise hands down
G. Gold or Silver:  Silver, preferably ornate and not to shiny shiny
H. Height: 5' 1 1/2" barefoot
I. Instruments you play: I pick up the ukulele every now and again, and am currently trying out the guitar. I can also play chop sticks on the piano. Basically, I'm a prodigy.
J. Job title: Blogger, photographer, kick ass babysitter
K. Kids: None as of right now.
L. Live in: The Paris of the South
M. Mother’s name: Janet
N. Nicknames: Bean, Pixie, Baby...my name doesn't really lend itself to nicknames
O. Overnight hospital stays:  None that I can remember.
P. Pet peeves: People who talk to much
Q. Quote from a movie:  Just about anything out of Princess Bride or Dirty Dancing
R. Right or left handed: Righty-tighty.
S. Siblings: Little brother.
U. Underwear: None of yo damn business.
V. Vegetable you hate: Celery. That stuff makes my mouth numb
W. What makes you run late:  No motivation to find clothes to put on
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth. And chest one time when I was little and had the flu. No fun.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make great brownies. Ask anybody. And no, they aren't laced.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and elephants all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment