Friday, February 4, 2011

Clearance, Clarence

I'm sorry darlings, I have nothing to report.
Forrest is sick (poor baby), and I am bundled up in a cold office on a rainy Friday afternoon. Wishing for summer I am I am.
I'll redirect you for reading pleasure, and the pictures below are from one of the first adventures Fofo and I ever took, up on the Blue Ridge Parkway. He some how lured me out of bed with a hot chai and very nice camera and we ended up climbing up the side of a rock face to appreciate the valley below. Such a nice boyfriend. I hope you are having a simply lovely night, I think I'll go make some tea and have a biscotti.
Much love,
Maren
p.s. Oh! Naomi over at Rockstar Diaries had her baby! Its a beautiful baby girl! And the woman guest posting is a dream too
p.p.s. New picture size! I can't decide. Too much? Better? Check it yo'
I love you THIS MUCH




Handsome Man

No comments:

Post a Comment