Thursday, May 5, 2011

I dance because I love to dance.
I commit to people and places and things.
I have memories of my whole life.
I cry when things are too much and when I'm done crying, things are better.
I don't put laundry away.
I have dated a girl.
I don't know what I want to be when I'm all grown up.
I love sunflowers.
I make damn good guacamole.
I am kind of self-absorbed.
I think my boyfriend is awesome.
I love the first Princess Diaries movie.
I wish I had a 1965 deep red El Camino.
My dad is one of my role models but I don't tell him.
I play hooky from school sometimes because it feels good.
I love old things.
I flirt with everyone.
I talk really loud sometimes.
I am fiercely protective.
I am saving for a fancy camera.
I like lists a lot.
My name means of the sea.
I don't like coffee.
I like having close friends.

Love,
Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment