Friday, October 14, 2011

So Much Joy

You guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long.
And I hate when bloggers do this. I'm all: "Um, HELLO, you have a blog for a REASON". Yeah its not cute.
But sometimes you just have to live your life! Let yourself fall into the bliss.
I have been dancing and camping and finding new kindred spirits, and birthday bake off-ing, and I am happy. So happy right now.
Because a blog post would not be complete with out pictures, here's some pretty images to feast your eyes on. Enjoy my loves.
Love,
Maren
I made something pretty darn similar to this for my daddy's birthday. Yum.

Contra. Best thing ever.

I live in the most beautiful place.

Waffle house. With all my favorite people. 

images via weheartit.com, Jason Briscoe, and Moriah Sky 

No comments:

Post a Comment