Friday, October 28, 2011

Love LEAF

Prepare yourself, cause this is a bit of a picture overload. I couldn't stop myself, my mouse just took over. Its cool though, cause they're all awesome.
LEAF was so good this year. I don't even know how to explain it. In a word, it was glorious glorious sleep deprivation. I stumbled into the campsite at four in the morning every morning (don't stop till the music ends right?), and I woke up EARLY every day in the snuggle-down-in-your-sleeping-bag cold air. I sustained myself on crepes, goldfish, hot dogs, funnel cakes and juice boxes for three days. I danced till my feet blistered and then I danced till they calloused. I had my first table-dancing experience (contra dancing on a table to a gypsy band is such a magical experience I can't even begin to describe it). I could feel the life and the energy and the music flowing through everyone, and my face hurt from smiling the whole weekend.
I know someday, I'm going to be all grown up, a baby on my hip, living out a dream that is currently tucked away, just a seed, but right now it is SO GOOD to be young.
The best part is, it doesn't even stop. Tomorrow I am dancing early in the morning, and then I believe I am doing a horror photoshoot (Halloween is on Monday), and sewing up my costume and then adjourning to sweet Hazel's for the night. And Sunday is of course, going to be full of cuddling and baking. Cause what else would you do with a pair of teenage girls on the Sunday before All Hallow's Eve?
I must retire now, enjoy the pictures, courtesy of Farside Films, Darby Cox Photography and a good friend, Sadie Stephens.
Your beautiful, smile.
Love,
Maren










1 comment:

  1. looks like fun! xo

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a crystal cuff if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete