Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lets Go To A Waterfall








       Y'know whats great? When a weekend turns out super fantastic even though all the plans that were made get sort of twisted. On friday, Forrest and I drove down to Greenville to pick up his brother, and had some free time to just mess around at Falls Park which was lovely. Did you see the picture of him modeling the iPhone? Yeah, he's a cool cat.
       And then yesterday, Forrest and I plus another sweet friend hiked up to some STUNNING falls near Old Fort. Seriously ya'll, it blows my mind that I live forty five minutes away from such amazing things. Unfortunately, we didn't have the camera with us. Le sigh. There's always next time I suppose.
      I'm off to clean my house and possibly go jump in a swimming hole with the fam, or perhaps see some Shakespeare in the park. By the way, anyone like my new shoes? Me likey.
      I hope your Sunday is full of sunshine.
Love,
Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment