Friday, July 15, 2011

So Fun.

Hey folks,
       What have you guys been up to? Laxin' and chillin'? Dancing? Singing, laughing, rafting, smiling, eating, sleeping, listening, whispering, skipping, sewing? Well, I've been doing all these things. I'm so sorry I haven't been posted, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do when she's got such a busy schedule. Right? Right.
       The actual reason that I haven't been posting is I don't like posting without some yummy photos for you guys to soak up like lemonade on these sweltering days here in the Appalachia's. But I have returned with a plethora of photos for you! Forrest, Julia and I made a date to go get burritos downtown in preparation of the biggest event of my life. Harry Potter Prt. Two, the midnight premiere.
        IT ALL ENDS PEOPLE IT ALL ENDS.
        It goes without saying it was fantastic. The burritos were delish, and not only were we the first ones in line (that's what happens when you get there two hours early), but we brought our Crazy Creeks--which, in case you didn't know, are awesome--made some new friends, and played some Egyptian Ratscrew on the theater floor. Such a wonderful night.
        And now my darlings, I'm going to go watch a movie with the Fam. I hope you guys have the most fantastic weekend of your summer time careers. Happy friday loves.
















No comments:

Post a Comment