Monday, December 20, 2010

Ambulance of Creativity

Dear World,

Did you know that Christmas is in five days?
I didn't, not consciously at least.

I am being eaten by an over abudance of creativity in order to make gifts for the people who I cannot live without. (AKA Family, best friend, boyfriend). The counter cannot be seen underneath all the stuff I used to make bath salts and the floor is strewn with beads and my fingers hurt from knitting so fast, but even though it sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not. Its pretty fun, and I like to keep busy, even if I haven't changed out of my pajamas all day.

Have you heard Joanna Newsom? I'm addicted. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcHjAUhtSrk

Have you thought about what your New Years Resolutions are going to be? Somethin' to ponder if you are not frantically making gifts

Have an excellent rest of your day
Love,
Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment