Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pop Noir

Hello hello. A friend of mine, Paul Chelmis (of Skinny Legs and All, which is also a great band), did a video project on this band for one of his college classes and showed it to me. I couldn't figure out how to get his video on here, and that sucks cause it was pretty awesome, but the band is really good. Apparently they're "pop noir" which I think is a pretty cool term, but I mostly just like the music. Here's a link, check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPuTDpHgETc&feature=related
The singer, Stephanie, and her husband are the main base of the band. The name came from Stephanie's study of psychology, and the Id, etc. which I thought was really interesting. Anyway, have a good evening, I may post later depending on whether some pictures go up or not.
See ya later alligators.

No comments:

Post a Comment