Friday, January 28, 2011

Blundering Kisses

Dear Internet,

I hate getting in trouble. Like, I cry and act like a big baby about it, and even if I nearly escape trouble, or feel like someone is disapproving of something or like I've done something wrong, I get this shaky-shuddery feeling in my chest and sigh a whole bunch so that I don't flip out. No nice. And today, Fofo and I got a talk to by a cop. We were just kissing in the car (I know I know), and didn't realize we were trespassing. I was so scared and almost started crying. Forrest looked at me and talked sweet to me and it all ended up being okay, he let us drive away, I was just so scared and upset.
Sigh.

I need to get over that if I'm going to be a badass don't I?

But I have pictures for you! We made cookies the other night and took lots of pictures with our camera. I hope you like 'em.
I hope that you guys are having a lovely Friday (paaartay), and that you have a super fun weekend ahead of you. I'm gonna go listen to some Tegan and Sara cause they're straight amazing.
Love,
Maren











No comments:

Post a Comment