Friday, January 14, 2011

JULIER

Dear Internet,
    
   I probably shouldn't put pictures of my best friend on the internet. Oh well, she's already on Facebook it was bound to happen.
   Tonight, a collection of us girls, mainly Julia, Hannah, Leah and I got together for a sushi making party. It was lovely. We took pictures (which I may put up soon), and ate and laughed and had a giant hug on the couch. It was lots of fun, and there was lots of love circulating in her house. I'm going to miss her so much. Julia is a person that just exudes wonderful brilliant ideas. Her art is crisp, and so is her word choice. Everything about her is crisp, I would say. She wears beautiful clothes, and has pretty henna-ed hair that sparkles a bit in the sun. She has cute little eyebrows, and people say our eyes look similar (specifically this one guy when we went to the beach last summer). She knows me better than I know myself and I am going to miss her dearly. Seriously, I'll probably write lots of gibberish on here about how awesome she is. Be prepared. I'm going to knit her little things and make her brown paper packages tied up with string filled with a few of her favorite things, and write her letters in fancy gel pens, while she treks through the woods, because she is my best friend, my soul mate, and she is leaving tomorrow. Farewell darling, have an amazing time.

All my love,
Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment