Monday, January 31, 2011

Recipe of Life

Next week, my momma is off at a writers conference in D.C. (Smart lady. So proud to have her as my mom), and the father, brother and I have divided the nights up for cooking. My kid brother immediately claimed his night as burrito night (anything more complicated would give him a headache, he said), and I have no idea what Dad is going to make. I want to do something I haven't done before, but I'm also tempted to make some good ole nachos. What to do what to do!? I've been looking at recipes and all of them sound so good I just can't decide. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm considering a black bean soup, homemade gourmet pizza, chinese dumplings, angel hair alfredo with shrimp, or the classic BLT. Oh, it all sounds so good. What a dilemma I'm in.
(I'll let you know how it goes when it comes to be)
Goodnight folks,
love,
{Photo Credit: cupcakesandcashmere.com}



{Thats my cookin face}
Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment