Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Promised But...

Backwards and still zen
I promised pictures and a good ole post about true love and such. And now I'm failing to deliver. Eek! Don't hate me please. Let me explain.
A) there was a mix up of communication between me and the dude. I planned something and so did he and we decided spontaneously to go with his decision
B) I am a night owl, he is not. But since he likes me a whole bunch, he stays up every night much later than he should talking to me, and has not been his chipper little self lately. Oops. So we needed a chill night.
C) The camera was no where to be found
D) The only in need of documentation was my lipstick. I do admit I'm a bit disappointed it didn't get photographed. But don't worry, I'll be wearing lots lots lots more. Till its all gone. Till its a little nub. Til I have to wiggle my pinky finger into the lipstick container to get that last little dab of pigment. (This is love folks). Besides, it was all gone by the end of the night anyway. And Boyfriend looked like he'd been mauled by a brigade of maraschino cherries

What we did do last night was make white chicken chili (SO GOOD) for the Fam, per Forrest's moms instruction, and watch American Idol. So we're dorks! Who cares? Not me folks, not me

Now I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so I'll bid you adieu. Time for more tea, sleep, Ibuprofen and homework (<--Blegh. Doin' nuthin' for me health, but I can't be lazy all day). Bye bye darlings

This is what I've been listening to all day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgZ_tu8s5Wk 
Its a good feel better song.
Love you,
Maren
p.s I promise an uber-picture heavy post when the time is right

No comments:

Post a Comment